247News
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

247NewsLog in

247news@mail.com

descriptionTrump's Impeachment? EmptyTrump's Impeachment?

more_horiz
So, you think he will be impeached this time or not? I've read somewhere there's enough evidence to impeach him in 3 minutes.

descriptionTrump's Impeachment? EmptyRe: Trump's Impeachment?

more_horiz
Naiwen wrote:
So, you think he will be impeached this time or not? I've read somewhere there's enough evidence to impeach him in 3 minutes.

House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler says a jury would convict Trump 'in about 3 minutes flat'
https://www.businessinsider.com/house-judiciary-chairman-jerry-nadler-jury-would-vote-impeachment-2019-12

more_horiz
No doubt he will be impeached.  However, he can't get removed from office - due to the Republican Senate.  Anyway, despite how others feel about him - it's undeniable he did those crimes.  I mean, he probably did those crimes related to Russia also (A bad reputation person is generally bad.).  

Well, despite what the evidence says - the Republicans will not remove him, because they value the truth over justice (The fact that a lot of people hate him - and want him t mess up to get rid of him - none-withstanding!).

However, though, lol - Hillary Clinton called the common people outside of blue states - deplorables!  How dumb is that?  That's the coolest thing to say - since "Let them eat cake!"(sarcasm).  Are we surprised then, with loyalty over truth in Trump's followers? Smile

more_horiz
I don't want to see Trump get impeached.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum