247News
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

247NewsLog in

247news@mail.com

descriptionDo you prefer playing or watching sports? EmptyDo you prefer playing or watching sports?

more_horiz
Do you prefer playing or watching sports?

descriptionDo you prefer playing or watching sports? EmptyRe: Do you prefer playing or watching sports?

more_horiz
Watching for me.

descriptionDo you prefer playing or watching sports? EmptyRe: Do you prefer playing or watching sports?

more_horiz
That's cool.

more_horiz
Generally, my attention span is terrible for sports. I don't know why. Anyway, it wasn't when I was a kid.

Anyway, though, I can pay attention to sports I am actively playing in - say in real life or a video game.

Now, some have claimed that betting makes watching games more enjoyable. Who has tried that? Do you feel that's ethical?

more_horiz
Ever heard of Fox Bet? Here's the link: https://www.foxbet.com/

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum